Price structure during the booking process
The booking process is done in six steps. In the first step the basic rental fee is displayed. When booking a pitch that is the basic rental price based on two people. For a rental property, this is the basic rental price of accommodation. The base price for camping is excluding electricity, tax, additional people and reservation costs. The base price for rental accommodation, excluding bed linen, final cleaning, tourist tax and booking fees. After entering the tour group and optionally bookable extras, shows the total amount in Step 4. Some campsites bring their rented accommodation a deposit in the account and rely upon departure the electricity consumption. The booking can subsequently be made final by in step 5 to enter all data and in step 6 to confirm the booking.
* 50% of the fare plus fees including a preference fees and / or insurance costs should be fulfilled at the camp to be within 15 days of reservation.
* The remainder of the total price plus the deposit must be paid at least 6 weeks prior to arrival.
* The costs incurred during the stay must be paid before leaving.
* For reservations within 6 weeks prior to arrival, the entire invoice amount must be paid immediately.
* Amounts credited on arrival not at the expense of the campsite in the park, directly on the spot yet to be met.
* If more than six weeks before the date of arrival a tourist location has been made and the Recreant, despite prior written notice, its payment obligation or properly comply within a period of two weeks after the letter of formal notice, the site has the right to contract with immediate entrance to terminate, subject to the right of the site to full payment of the agreed price;
* If six weeks or less a tourist location has been booked the arrival date and the Recreant not timely or has not complied properly with its commitment, the agreement is legally terminated, which Recreant Article 4 under p (cancellation) of these Terms and Conditions a fee is payable to the campsite. The camp must precede communicate the Recreant the consequences of late payment.
* If the Recreant who rented a House, despite prior written demand its payment within a period of two weeks after the written warning not or properly comply, the site has the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect, without prejudice to camping on full payment of the agreed price.
* If the camp on the day of arrival not in possession of the total amount, he is entitled Recreant access to deny, without prejudice to the right of the Entrepreneur to full payment of the agreed price.
* The campsite by the reasonable extrajudicial costs, after notice, shall be borne by the Recreant. If the total amount is not paid in time, following written warning will be legally fixed interest rate on the outstanding amount will be charged.