The attractive Ardennes is known for its Belgian beer and its beautiful nature and scenery, flowing rivers, beautiful forests, blooming flowers, impressive waterfalls, winding roads, not to mention the green hills. There are many beautiful biking routes driven. On the sides of the road are signs marked with inter alia the Route des Sources and the Route des Legends, or you can opt for a scenic drive along the rivers Semois or the Ourthe.
Best Camp offers you the best campsites in the Ardennes. A combination of factors makes the campsites and holiday parks in the Ardennes suitable for motor groups and group outings:
- Wide choice of accommodation: bungalows, mobile homes, tents, cottages and group accommodations. There is something for everyone.
- Pitches: when (part of) the group has its own camping means you can stay on the camping together and there are first-class amenities at your disposal.
- Excellent restaurants: you make your stay complete with a breakfast, lunch or dinner in the cozy restaurants.
- Special attractions: During your stay you can visit fun, interesting and impressive attractions and points of interest such as castles, caves, wildlife parks, mines, churches and monuments.
- Close by: campsites and holiday parks are only a few hours motorcycling.
- Language: the staff speak Flemish, Dutch, English and French. So you can come to us and speak in your own language.
For a list of our campsites please visit: www.bestcamp.nl/belgie
Will you come with a group? Then we will make you a free customized package / offer. Contact via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0031 (0) 70 8200204. Upon arrival you get a free Belgian beer from us.
Since 2013 BestCamp also has a partnership with Mobike.