Camping ‘t Gelloo, right in the center of the Veluwe region near the town of Ede, is a cozy family park.
Those who love nature and seek rest as well as young families have been enjoying their holidays for years on this all-round holiday park. Mainly because of the beautiful location of this holiday park, surrounded by forests and in an environment that offers many things to do, all combined with great amenities. You can choose to stay in a chalet, a hikers’ hut or on a green camp pitch on this holiday park. The park covers a 15ha. area which allows for much space and absolute enjoyment of nature.
Photos of campsite and surroundings
Popular activities on the campsiteTo book at our campsite
- Centrally located in nature reserve The Veluwe
- Family park for those who seek rest and love nature
- Chalets for 6 individuals
- Hiker’ hut for 4 individuals
- Spacious camping pitches in the forest
- For fans of walking and cycling in nature
- Nearby the great town of Ede