Days of arrival and departure at Camping Bospark Ede may vary. On arrival and departure you can check in at the front desk reception. The reception is open 7 days a week. The reception hours are Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 hours. On Saturday, this is from 9:00 a.m. to 16:00 pm and on Sunday from 12:00 to 16:00 hours. If the reception is closed upon arrival please report to the snack bar. This will in advance be discussed with you. During your stay, please contact reception for all your questions.
Arrival and departure rentals
On arrival you can check-in at your holiday accommodation from 15:00 to 17:00. On departure day you must leave the property at 10:00.
Arrival and departure pitches
On arrival you can Check-in for the pitch from 15:00 to 17:00 pm. On the day of departure the pitch must be vacated no later than 10:00.
Required to pay additional costs in rented accommodation
- Booking fee € 17.50 per booking
- Park charges € 1.25 per person per night
- Deposit € 100, - a one-time authorization
- A service charge (included: beds, bed linen, energy consumption, final cleaning and waste fee). The amount of this fee is dependent on length of stay and type of accommodation *
*) Service charges:
- Chalet Basic: € 20, - per person per stay t / m for two nights and € 25, - per person per stay from three nights
- Gelderse Hoeve € 24, - per person per stay t / m for two nights and € 29, - per person per stay from three nights
- Group Bungalow / accommodation € 22.50 per person per stay
- Required to pay additional charges on a pitch
- Booking fee: € 17.50 per booking
- Park Charges: € 1.25 per person per night
- Waste fee: € 2, - per week
Optional bookable extras and accrued expenses:
- Extra linen: € 10, - per package
- Pet (maximum of two): € 5, - per pet per night
- Late check out until 16.00 pm: € 50, - per accommodation
- Preferred / essence Chalet costs: € 15, - per reservation
- Modification Costs: € 10, -
- Towels: € 3.75 per package
- Kitchen Linen Package: € 3.50 per package
- Child's bed and / or chair: € 2.50 each per night
- For rental items such as a cot and / or high chair can be asked for a cash deposit. We recommend early booking for rental items due to availability.
At Campsite Bospark Ede you can pay in several ways: with pin, credit card, cash and ideal.
At Campsite Bospark Ede maximum of two pets allowed on the pitches and two pets in some rentals. Which rentals this is to ask the campsite. There are also pet free rentals. Pets must be leashed. The cost for a pet is € 5 per pet per night.
Day guests / visitors
At Campsite Bospark Ede his day guests / visitors allowed. They should report on arrival at the reception. If guests want to stay then must park charges to be paid. The park charges amount to € 1.25 per person per night.
Internet / WiFi
At Campsite Bospark Ede you can make Wi-Fi an additional charge. You can choose a subscription or a prepaid ticket. Upon arrival you will receive the reception a unique access code that allows you to connect to the Internet. For multiple access codes you can contact the reception. Wi-Fi is paid. You use Wi-Fi as little as € 7, 50 for 7 days. A family account (multiple devices) for 7 days costs € 25, -.
On Bospark Ede Camping is permitted one car park at the campsite and / or rental accommodation. An exception is the forest dwelling where two cars are allowed in the huuraccommopdatie. Other cars can park in the visitor parking lot.
Camping Bospark Ede features a heated buitenwembad with a separate children's pool. Young and old can enjoy themselves in the pool or relax on the sun loungers by the pool. The pool is open daily during the high season from 9:00 to 20:00 hours. the pool is closed during the low season. The current opening hours can be obtained locally.
Restaurant and bar
Camping Bospark Ede has a cozy snack bar. The snack bar is open daily during peak season. In the off season the times are different. Since opening times vary, you can find it in the welcome bag