Fishermen are welcome at the trout ponds or go fly fishing in crystal clear streams.
In the hilly landscape you will find picturesque villages and towns of the Ardennes with typical architecture. After visiting a small town you can relax on a terrace or in a restaurant, enjoying a gourmet meal or a Belgian beer. A day trip to France or Luxembourg is easily made from the Chênefleur campsite. The surrounding area of campsite De Chênefleur is certainly worth a visit.
Besides a beautiful nature there are many sights and places surrounding campsite De Chênefleur which are worth your visit.
- Enjoy a pint in the Orval Abbey
- The Militaire cemetery Rossignol
- The Montmédy Citadel
- Sedan Establishment
- The mines of Rumelange
- Beer brewery routes passing breweries Val Dieu, Vervifontaine and La Ferme au Chêne
- The slate quarry of Bertrix
- Zoo of Bettenburg
- Luxembourg City
- The medieval towns of Bouillon and Virton
- Torgny, offering the southern Provence atmosphere