During the high season (July and August), the reception of Camping de Chênefleur is open every day from 08h30 till 19h00. In case of a late arrival, you can go to the restaurant or the bar. One of the employees will welcome you at Camping de Chênefleur. If you expect to arrive later than 19h00, it is desirable that you indicate this to the reception before your stay. During your stay you can come to the reception for all your questions during the opening hours.
Arrival and departure
- Camping pitches: check-in from 14h00, check-out before 12h00
- Rental accommodations: check-in from 15h00, check-out before 10h00
General costs rental accommodations and camping pitches
- Reservation fee: € 18,50
- Preference fee: € 15,00
- Cancellation insurance: 5,5% of the total amount and € 5,00 administration costs
- Tourist tax and eco tax: € 1,25 per person per night
- Day visitor (without overnight stay): € 3,00 per person
Additional costs rental accommodations
- Bed sheets (mandatory): € 7,00 per person
- Final cleaning (mandatory): € 35,00 per rental accommodation
- Energy consumption rental accommodations: inclusive
- Deposit (mandatory): € 70,00 per rental accommodation
- Supplement check-out after 10h30: € 20,00 per retal accommodation *
* Based on availability
Extra rental items rental accommodations *
- Package bath towels: € 4,50 per package
- Package kitchen towels: € 3,00 per package
- Baby package with bed, bath and chair: € 4,50 per night
- Barbecue: for sale in the camping shop
* For rental items a cash deposit may be required. We recommend bookings in advance for rental items due to availability
Additional costs camping pitches
- Electricity: € 3,50 per night, electric heating is not allowed
- Extra tent / party tent (maximum 2x2m): € 3,00 per tent per night
- Pet (maximum 2): € 4,00 or € 5,00 per night, depending on the period
- Supplement check-out after 12h00: € 10,00 per camping pitch *
* Based on availability
Extra rental items camping pitches *
- Refrigerator: € 5,00 per night (minimum 3 nights)
- Parasol with foot: € 1,00 per night (minimum 3 nights)
* For rental items a cash deposit may be required. We recommend bookings in advance for rental items due to availability.
At Camping de Chênefleur you can pay in cash as well as with credit card (Mastercard and Visa).
After receiving the booking confirmation, 50% of the total amount must be paid within 2 weeks. The payment of the remaining amount must be paid 6 weeks before the date of arrival. When making a reservation within 6 weeks, the total amount due must be paid simultaneously with the reservation.
At Camping de Chênefleur a maximum of two pets are allowed on the camping pitches. No pets are allowed in the rental accommodations, with the exception of 2 IRM mobile homes. Dogs are welcome in these IRMs. The costs for a pet when booking camping pitches, depending on the period of the year, are € 4.00 to € 5.00 per night.
Day guests and visitors
Day guests and visitors are allowed but they must report upon arrival at the reception. The price for a day guest is € 3,00 per day, per guest. If they want to stay overnight on a camping pitch they must pay the extra person fare (€ 4,00 to € 6,50 per person per night) and the tourist tax (€ 1,25 per person per night). When visitors want to stay overnight in an rental accommodation they must pay the costs for bed linen (€ 7,00 per person) and the tourist tax (€ 1,25 per person per night).
Internet / WiFi
You can use the WiFi network for free (WhatsApp and Mail) in the vicinity of the reception and the restaurant / bar. No code is required for this. On the campsite there is also a Delfynet WiFi system which you can use (fee demanded). Information about this and prepaid cards are available at the reception. We also advise you to purchase an additional holiday bundle from your telephone provider.
At Camping de Chênefleur, one car is included at the price for the campingpitch/accommodation. A second car can be parked for free on the parking just outside the campsite.
The swimming pool
Camping de Chênefleur has two heated outdoor swimming pools. One big one and a small children's pool. Everybody, young and old, can have a great time over here. The swimming pools are open from May until Mid-September. The actual opening times are published locally.
Catering and shopping
Camping de Chênefleur features a restaurant, a bar, a snackbar and a shop. The shop is open every day from 08h00 until 11h00 and from 15h00 until 18h30. The opening hours of the restaurant, bar and snackbar may vary in high and low season. For the current opening hours you can contact the reception.