Camping de Chênefleur is a friendly campsite in the Belgian Ardennes on the river Semois. In the summer months it is a cozy family campsite with a wide range of activities. In the early and late season you can enjoy the peace and nature. From this ANWB charm campsite in Belgium you can discover the Ardennes and the lesser known Gaume region. France and Luxembourg are also nearby.
The 'land of Gaume' is characterized by a pleasant microclimate and a rolling landscape. Near the campsite there is plenty to do: the Abbey of Orval, the citadel of Montmédy, the castle of Bouillon... In addition to a beautiful camping pitch, possibly on the river Semois, you can also have a fully equipped tent (familiy tents), rent a luxury mobile home, or a cozy bungalow tent at campsite de Chênefleur. Four new Grand Large mobile homes will be installed in the spring of 2019. The river Semois flows directly past this campsite in the Gaume and guarantees hours of fun: Worth discovering!
Photos of campsite and surroundings
Popular activities on the campsiteTo book at our campsite
- Charming Ardennes campsite near a river
- Sheltered location in the Gaume region
- Spacious camping pitches of 100 m² or more
- Tamaris / Grand Large 3 rental mobile homes
- Excellent sanitary facilities (child sanitary) with hot showers
- Heated swimming pool with paddling pool (open from May)
- Animation and recreation in high season
- Free WiFi at the restaurant/bar(suitable for WhatsApp and mail)
- Pets allowed on camping pitches
- Near Luxembourg city, Florenville and Bouillon