Sitting on the campsite terraces you’ll have an amazing view over the hills and forests of the Ardennes.
The beautiful nature invites you to take a lovely walk, cycling tour or other activity. In addition to great nature, the site also offers a lot of culture. Many attractions and nice markets in cities and towns in the vicinity are worth visiting. On our website you’ll find many tips for daytrips from your campsite, adding even more to your holiday in the Belgian Ardennes.
Some of many trips you can make during your Ardennes Campsite Bertrix holiday:
- Bouillon, with its castle, tourist trains, wildlife park Animalier and the Archeoscope
- Celtic museum in Libramont
- Fourneau Saint-Michel
- The Orval abbey of Notre-dame
- Bastogne Historical Center
- Bertrix, known for the slate caves ‘Au Coeur de l’Ardoise
- Euro Space Center
- The Han caves
- Ucimont Botassar, an old castle quarry
- Saint-Huber, Abbots palace, St. Huber basilica, Outdoor museum, Castle and wildlife park
- Book town Redu
- Torgny, also called ‘La Petite Provence’ because of its southern atmosphere